Re: [OM] OM-2n troubles

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n troubles
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:42:38 -0400
Your problem could be a bad trigger, open manual brushes, cracked manual
board, or bad circuit.  If you've never heard of these things, then you
shouldn't try to fix it yourself.
Not opening the camera might save you from extra high repair charges due to
(gulp) tampering.
I've serviced the 2N since it came out.  If interested see my Service Page,
Camtech.
The 2N is usually $115 + shipping  (before tampering) ;-)

John Hermanson
Camtech
21 South La.
Huntington  NY 11743