Re: [OM] Olympus bargian at last.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus bargian at last.....
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 10:15:33 -0700
John Gardner wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I finally got  an Olympus bargain, though not an OM. My mum's next door
> neighbour just brought round three cameras that someone had donated for
> a jumble sale. One of them was a mint Olympus Trip 35 (the original
> one). Don't know whether it was called this in the States. She wanted £5
> for all three cameras (about $8) so I said it was a high price but I'd
> reluctantly pay it :)

<snip>

 settings (for the flash) around the throat of the lens mount. Practical

--
John;

Yes, I kept that E-mail and enclose part of it here for your pleasure.
Great deal!

"
The July 1997 issue of the UK magazine 'Buying Cameras' contains an
article
entitled 'The best 35mm cameras ever' in which they published the
results
of a survey of over 200 of the UK's leading photo experts including
photographers, camera manufacturers and dealers.  They were asked to
vote
for their top five 35mm cameras and the results were used to produce a
top
20 list.

The list was as follows:

20th  Pentax LX