RE: [OM] Don't mean to start / prefered film

Subject: RE: [OM] Don't mean to start / prefered film
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 18:10:58 -0500
At 02:45 PM 7/7/1998 EDT, you wrote:
>> What film is used the most by the members of this list?

I'll wager the answer to your question is Velvia for slides, anyway.

As for me, I've recently been extremely impressed with Agfa RSX-50, which I
like every bit as well as Velvia. (Thanks to Gary Reese for the tip.)  The
old grainy Agfa is a thing of the past.

For negatives, I like the Royal Gold.  The ASA 25 stuff is incredible.

I'm still occasionally a sucker for Kodachrome.  I like to take it to the
camera stores and hear them say, "People don't use this film much anymore."
 Tell me about it.  Better get some mailers when you buy it.

Joel