[OM] Full Frontal Assaults

Subject: [OM] Full Frontal Assaults
From: Kerry Dressler <bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 08:31:01 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Brian,

        Welcome to the list. I'm so sorry you got the sharp end of someone's
stick
yesterday.. I don't know what happened! Perhaps it's a monthly cycle?? A
little low on estrogen & high on testosterone? Unfortunately you havent'
been the only one on the receiving end this week.  I only joined this list
about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and everyone has been very supportive..  I do
apologize for appearances.  It has just been a rough week for some of us, I
guess.

        I tend to just ignore assaults.. cause I figure whoever sent it either
read my note wrong, or is deaf and dumb to start with, so my reply wouldn't
help.. I just fade into the background.  Course, that's meant there are
more than a couple of lists I've faded out of <g>  I think  this one is
different.

        I've been on lists that "flamed" me because I inadvertantly sent two
copies of a message by mistake when I was learning to participate, or
included too much of  the original text in my reply, or wrote something not
directly related to the list's content (YES, I've been known to DO that!!),
or posted too long a message (who me??), or asked a really dumb question.
This list has tolerated all that this month, and more!  I guess good lists
are like good friendships.. if you like the folks, you accept them and all
their faults and idiosyncrisies (sp?)  and they'll do the same.  I learned
something from your post and even the "answers" you got...  Being so new
myself I probably don't have the right to stick my two cents in, but I hope
you'll stick around and get to know us better.

Kerry