Re: [OM] OM-PC

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC
From: gfaulken@xxxxxxxxxx (Gary Faulkenberry)
Date: 15 Jul 98 14:13:40 MDT
Dave,

I have owned an OM PC since 1993 and have found it to be a reliable
camera. Two additions to the camera made a significant improvement to me.
The first was the addition of the Eyecup 1 with the correct diopter and
the second was the change to the 2-4 screen. The PC does not have owner
interchangeable screens. However, both Photosphere and Camtech can make
the change if you desire. I'm used to matte screens and found the split
image annoying. Also, the 2-4 will brighten the viewfinder image
considerably. If the price is right, a PC can make a nice addition/start
to the OM system. Good Luck.

Gary Faulkenberry