Re: [OM] worn OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] worn OM4
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 11:55:24 -0400
Straightening the top near the counter window can sometimes be a problem.  The
window is plastic and glued in.  As you straighten the top, the size of the
window
starts to change (the plastic has already fallen out).  Then you must file the
window opening so the plastic fits and glue it in the proper area so glue
doesn't
get on the counter when you press the top down.
Did the strap lug fall out (screw backed out) or  did the screw break.?
"Remove top, repair as necessary..."

John