[OM] Olympus T Power Control 1 For Sale

Subject: [OM] Olympus T Power Control 1 For Sale
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 18:20:06 -0700
I saw this on rec.photo.marketplace. I know they're kind of rare and a
couple of folks on the list were looking for one. Just thought I would pass
it on. Goes without saying I have no connection with the seller.

Regards,
John Austin

For Sale:
T Power Control 1 for Olympus OM System.   This is the automatic power unit
for the T10 Ring Flash 1, T8 Ring Flash 2, and the T28 Macro Flash.  Fully
automatic flash with OM-2, OM-PC, and OM-4.  Looks like and mounts like the
T32 flash but has connector plug on front instead of bulb.  Uses 4 AA
batteries.
This unit is near new.  Includes instruction manual.   Original packaging is
missing.
Asking $120 which includes shipping within the U.S.  Will consider all
reasonable offers.
mds@xxxxxxxxxxxx