Re: [OM] Melbourne Chapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Melbourne Chapter
From: "Branko GT" <gjuro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 22:42:14 +1000
-----Original Message-----
From: lclark@xxxxxxxxxxx <lclark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, 16 August 1998 8:54

>In <01bdc76b$e0062890$0100a8c0@zozo>, on 08/14/98 at 08:11 PM,
>   "Branko GT" <gjuro@xxxxxxxxx> said:
>
>>Maybe Melbourne should become the world Olympus centre.  It would
make
>>sense in light of Melbourne being the largest Greek city in the
>>world.
>
>Because of population density of Greek expatriots, its sexual
>preferences, or its architecture?

A) The correct answer is A. (Aaparently at one time there were more
Greeks (or Greek expatriots as you correctly point out) in Melbourne
then in Athens (Greece))
B) I didn't quite get the B but I imagine it has to do the with the
known sexual affinity of some philosophers in ancient Greece.
C) Definitely not. There are some appalling examples of
neo-classicism but not enough to count.

>[What a fascinating group this is!]
You said it.
What is the relevance of this thread to the OM? It is obviously the
Mt Olympus and all the photogenic ruins in Greece!

>les clark

cheers
bgt
-- Sig --- ( I'm the most modest <modestestest> man in the world ! )