Re: [OM] 8mm Fisheye and 24mm Shift on E-bay

Subject: Re: [OM] 8mm Fisheye and 24mm Shift on E-bay
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:41:20 -0700
Paul Van Tuyl wrote:

> Dealer cost on a new 24mm shift lens is $1487.30! Paul.

Paul;

Yeah, I know.  My point was these are used lenses and they've been on
auction for 1/2 day out of 7 days and they're already up to: WHOA, just
checked again and 24/3.5 is at $710 !! And , WHOA again, imagine my
surprise when I saw who holds that bid!!!

There's still 6 days to bid on this lens. Bidding can get intense near
end of auction.  My point was, these lenses'll probably go for near or
HIGHER than new.

george

--

george  :>)