Re: [OM] left eye viewing

Subject: Re: [OM] left eye viewing
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:34:57 +0000
I had an FG.  What is wrong with the rewind lever?  Mine was hinged
part way along the length of the lever.  It could be folded in so
that it did not protrude at all, or clicked into a cocking position.

The lever did not activate the meter. That was done as per
OMs with a half depression of the shutter release button.  The lever
would not bother a left eye dominant person when folded, IMO.

Giles

Giles