Re: [OM] F280 flash drains batteries? How much pictures?

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 flash drains batteries? How much pictures?
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:47:07 +0200
Carsten Esch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> seems that my F280 drains batteries although if not in use. Is this a
> common problem?
> How much pictures should I take with 'normal' Alkaline Cells (aprox.?)

Not answer to your question, but I use mostly NiCd cells with flashs,
charging is much faster and they are much more economic than single use cells.
The F280 is much more sensitive to the minimum battery voltage as the T32,
so you will not be able to use them completly. The voltage problem is
more serve with NiCd´s but I´m able to recharge them quickly.

Regards

Richard