Re: [OM] coatings

Subject: Re: [OM] coatings
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 08:34:11 -0700
Cc: swright@xxxxxxxxx
I believe that the proper way to state this would be to state that
"Coated Lens transmit more light than uncoated lens because they
attenuate less of the total light".  They cannot "transmit more light"
as they would then need an energy source to produce this extra light.
Although Zuiko's are admittedly close to this catagory, I believe that
they fall just a tiny bit short of attainment.