Re: [OM] Kodachrome Processing

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome Processing
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 17:01:46 -0400
Pauls0627@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I just sent out a 36 exp roll of Kodachrome 64 to Kodak for processing (via my
> local lab). They came back numbered out of sequence.

Paul, I've never had this problem. . . . Are you talking about
out-of-sequence mounting, or out-of-sequence arrangement of correctly
mounted slides? The former is a more serious and less likely scenario
than the latter.  If mounted out of sync., I assume you had to peel
apart the mounts and remount based on the frame edge numbers.

Morgan Sparks