Re: [OM] Downsized jobs and camera bags? NOT! [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Downsized jobs and camera bags? NOT! [OT]
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 11:28:13 -0600
>Ken, I am not sure whether you meant the quip about re-employment in 30
>days (I hope so) but I am sorry about your "boot".

Actually, it's true.  I had my new job within 6 minutes of being terminated!
It would have been quicker, but we played phone tag.

Kinda a bummer though that I'll only be a full-time photographer for 30
days.  But, just maybe something will come out of all the unemployment forms
I filled out this morning.  I decided to try getting a photography job.  <g>
Ain't gonna happen that way, but I had to put something in the forms.

Ken Norton