Re: [OM] Macro Flash comparisons

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Flash comparisons
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 19:32:48 -0800
Hmmmm.....I think I'd first try the 90mm and the T-8 with the large
reflector, and shoot just a tad off center to avoid glare.  Possibly even
the 135mm macro with a short extension tube for increased working distance.
I've done insects and small animals that way and it works fairly well hand
held.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"