[OM] anyone in need of 58mm filters?????

Subject: [OM] anyone in need of 58mm filters?????
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 23:32:51 PST
although 49 or 55 is the common size on this list, i have a few old
filters from my EOS days.    if someone needs 58mm filters, i'll make
them a great deal:

1 Hoya 58mm yellow filter
1 Tiffen 58mm 81B filter
1 Tiffen 58mm ND 3 stop filter
1 Tiffen 58mm Skylight 1A filter
2 55 - 58 step up rings
2 generic 58mm lens caps

buy it all for $10 including shipping !  !  wahoo!

all the filters are in good shape, no obnoxious scratches, etc.  if
anyone needs any of it, it's yours.    .  .  contact me off-line.

and i have decided that OM-4's are tropical/ california cameras.  i
tried using the self timer as a mirror-lock up recently in the cold, and
it just doesn't work.  about 5 minutes of use, then the battery gets too
cold...  either a cold weather pack, or using the om-4 as a meter, and a
OM-1 as the picture taker seems the best resolution....beep beep beep,
is about all the sophisticated system does.  but the OM-1 works like a
charm......  hmmmmmm....