Re: [OM] Life of a selenium cell (was Trip 35 Info)

Subject: Re: [OM] Life of a selenium cell (was Trip 35 Info)
From: John Gettis <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:57:06 -0800
Years ago while doing wedding photos for a living.  I has a Sekonic light meter
that was sort of a spot meter  you could zoom it up to 5 degrees if memory
serves no longer remember what the number of it was.  Used it and liked it a lot
until the day the batteries failed and the spares I had with me did too.  With
no light meter in my Bronica I used the sunny 16 rule and sweated until the
proofs came back.  When I got to the camera store to get new batteries  I came
across another Sekonic L-398 light meter that I have to this day It uses not
batteries.  It until I have been reading this thread has been my security
blanket that and my OM-1.  Oh well so much for my fail-safe backup.  Thanks
Guys   John Gettis