[OM] fanny pack for Oly Stuff?

Subject: [OM] fanny pack for Oly Stuff?
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:52:41 -0800
>From: srp <cyberoptix@xxxxxxxx>
>looking for a very compact fanny pack style camera bag.
>just enough for an OM body and 2-3 lenses (24/50/100)
>fwiw, I'm using a tamrac 602 as my 'small' bag and I want something smaller
>than this for the 'fanny pack'...

Don't know how it compares to the Tamrac 602, but I have used a LowePro
Orion 1 for about a decade. It is big as waist packs go (in deference to
the many Oz readers, I won't use the American term for this bag... :-). You
could the stuff you want plus a lunch in it with no problem, and could
squeeze a second body in if you had to. It has straps on the bottom for a
tripod.

I don't even know if they make this particular model any longer, but its
longevity has me sold on LowePro stuff.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229