[OM] Unusual items spotted

Subject: [OM] Unusual items spotted
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:42:20 -0000
Firstly I ought to say that I agree with Frank and others that it is rather
pointless pointing out OLY items to others if they are in places which are
easily accessible to all of us such as ebay.

IMHO I feel it is fine for list members to:

- point out items they have for sale (with an e-mail addresses for off-list
contact)

- items which they have seen locally which are either unusual or at a
particularly low price

I have bought from many on this list and sold to a few and I have also
responded to list members who have mentioned items which they have found
locally.

In the spirit of this there are three less than common OLY items for sale
from dealers in this weeks AP in the UK which would probably be quite good
prices for European list members:

Zuiko 600mm/f5.6 in Al case (no condition listed) - 795UKP including 12
month warranty

Zuiko 600mm/f5.6 (optics marked) - 799UKP

Zuiko 350mm/f2.8 (front element slightly marked) - £1,650UKP including 6
months warranty

If you are interested please e-mail me direct at keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx for
address/telephone details (no e-mail addresses for any I'm afraid but they
do all accept credit cards which might be helpful :) ).

David