Re: [OM] T20 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 questions
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 07:57:46 -0900
You are correct that the calculator panel is not required for operation.
The three switch positions are:

    Left::  Manual or TTL Auto, depending on the position of the OM-2n
selector switch.

    Middle: Normal Auto. (The T20 manual suggests this position for "general
" photography.)

    Right::  Normal Auto. (The T20 manual suggests this position for
"close-up " photography.)

For example, with 100 ASA film, Middle is f4 from 1 to 5 meters and Right is
f8 from 0.5 to 2.5 meters. (Please don't point out that the term ASA is not
in use any longer, it is how the manual is marked)

The TTL Auto Connector T20 does have a tripod socket (an indispensable
feature, I think). You can use any OM TTL cord to connect the Auto Connector
to a camera, Bounce Grip 2, or TTL Multiconnector. For your 2n, you would
need to replace the Shoe 4 with a TTL Auto Connector 4 to plug the cord
into.

Good luck on your search for the elusive Auto Connector T20.

Bob