[OM] Even More Extras

Subject: [OM] Even More Extras
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 23:09:07 -0400
I swear, I'm never going to move again!
While I was cleaning out a box from our last move, I found something that
may be of interest to collectors of Olympus memorabilia.
I have 2 Olympus key cases.  They are leather with, I believe, about 4
hangers for keys.
Size is about 2 inches x 3 inches.  There is a gold OLYMPUS stamped in the
leather and the very center of the leather has a bright blue nylon band a
little larger than 1/4 inch in width.
As I remember, the leather is of very good quality.
One of the key cases is in the cardboard box with the case still enclosed
in cellophane wrap.
The other case is also still in the box, but the box is wrapped in the
Olympus blue and white paper.  This box has never been opened.
Vintage is ~1975 or 1976.
If anyone is interested, contact me at:
Brian Huber
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx