Re: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewd conduct Warning: little

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewd conduct Warning: little or no [OM] conten
From: "Wayne Harrison" <wayno@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 23:26:24 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: George M. Anderson <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, May 22, 1999 11:25 PM
Subject: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewd conduct Warning: little
or no [OM] conten

>Giles;
>
>I was referring here to a particular wolfpack of liberal lawyers who got a
notorius
>double-murderer football player off by twisting the truth and other devious
methods.

>Of course you do have a point, but I believe extrememists on either end of
the political
>spectrum are equally to be avoided.  For instance, it's hard to tell ther
difference in
>the end results between Hitler and Stalin, no?
>
>George

    george:  you seem to be a very pleasant, intelligent man.  don't make
yourself look foolish with this clever lawyer bullshit.  the simpson verdict
was assured the moment that the rodney king verdict was returned, and the
dumbass los angeles da decided to try the case "downtown".  `it had nothing
to do with liberals or conservatives.  it had everything to do with race,
baby.

wayne harrison, llb unc 1969