Re: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewd conduct Warning: little

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewd conduct Warning: little or no...
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 23:50:16 EDT
Dear George:
        It is reassuring to know that you have sufficient omniscience to
determine that a jury was hoodwinked by some "lawyers" into arriving at a
false conclusion. Why did you not supply this information to the prosecution?
Are you so sure you are correct that you would send a man to jail and
possibly to the death sentence because you know the correct answers? Do you
make all decisions, including those on Olympus products, with the same degree
of certitude? By calling people liberals, do you intend to remove their right
to speak their minds in proper forums? Are conservatives endowed with some
supernatural ability to know and do correctly? In the movie "A Man for All
Seasons" Thomas Moore states, "I would give the devil benefit of law for my
own sake (italics mine)."
        For the sake of the list readers, please refrain from adding
intellectually vacant and emotive comments which display your ignorance,
stupidity, and tyranny. You would probably also do well to delete such
fascist thoughts from your mind while living in a free and democratic
country. The Lord have mercy on your wife, children, and friends (if any).
Roger