Re: [OM] Enough silliness; let's get serious.

Subject: Re: [OM] Enough silliness; let's get serious.
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 21:47:39 +0000
Ken wrote:
>Kelton wrote:
>>In all seriousness, I had originally purchased an Olympus hat but found
>>that it was just too small to fit my head, which is a hard-to-fit size of
>>203 millimeters. Then I purchased a cheap third-party hat, but a gust of
>>wind blew it off my head, stripping the threads in the process. Without a
>>hat, I have not been able to operate my Olympus gear at all, but I'm
>>waiting to get one of those new 2-series hats I've been hearing about
>>that are only compatible with the OM4. Gary Reese says he might sell me
>>one.
>
>Hey, knock it off.  Humor is supposed to be my department.
>
>...MOM, Kelton is on my side of the car!

I have one of those Olympus 2-series hats.  It must be the correct size as
it has not blown off my head yet . . . but then mine doesn't appear to be
explosive either.  It has made me much brighter.  I am blessed now with
great visions and it is of benefit when challenged by slow lenses and
subjects illuminated by dim bulbs.

-- John

Now if we have to pull over and stop the mail list . . .
You just wait until DAD gets home!