[OM] FS Fisheye Adapter

Subject: [OM] FS Fisheye Adapter
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 02:10:15 EDT
I have a spare fisheye adapter for sale. It is a Spiratone 0.15X adapter that
will turn your 50mm Zuiko into a cousin of the 8mm Zuiko(50 x 0.15 = 7.5mm).
It is claimed that you get a180 degree view but I think it's only about a 170
degree circular image.  I have a copy of the original directions for the lens
as well.  Do not confuse this with the less effective, 0.42X fisheye adapters
which don't give a wider angle but distorts straight lines more than anything
else.  I keep mine permanently attached the the ubiquitous 50/1.8 that has a
sticky diaphragm. You're not supposed to use the lens' diaphragm but the one
in the adapter so its a perfect fit. It comes with a hemispherical cap and an
adapter for a 55mm filter sized lens. The cap has been misthreaded a few
times but still works. There is no rear cap. I also will include a copy of
the Spiratone directions on use. Usual eBay prices are $75.00 so it's $50
plus S&H here on the list.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Warren