Re: [OM] Re: a camera emersed in salt water is gone it will never work a

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: a camera emersed in salt water is gone it will never work accura...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:33:03 -0700
When I read the suggestion of selling the pickled OM4T I had a initial
negative reaction, too. However I reread the suggestion and it was to sell
it for a couple hundred.  With the going price of an OM4T I think full
disclosure was presumed by the suggested selling price. It went on to
suggest buying a good one for $600.  I don't think that there was any
suggestion to cheat anyone and there was an unjustified presumption of
dishonesty that was openly expressed.  Too bad.

Winsor

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA
mailto:wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx