RE: [OM] solution to OM4Ti mirror and shutter lockup?

Subject: RE: [OM] solution to OM4Ti mirror and shutter lockup?
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:07:20 +0200
Hi,

> I'm not certain to which event you're referring as being "the problem", if
> the problem is the locking up then check if your batteries need to be
> replaced, OTOH if "the problem" is the releasing of the mirror, then you
> need not fear, the OM-4Ti's circuit is reset when you pull that lever

Oooops, after reading John's reply I re-read the original posting again and
it seems "the problem" was neither of the two events I mentioned, but rather
the fact that the camera wouldn't fire if it was not completely set on
"Auto" or "Manual". If this is the case, you can disregard my reply, as I
thought you were addressing two other events.

Sorry,
Olafo