[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1218

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1218
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:53:54 +0000
Date:          Mon, 1 Nov 1999 07:05:45 -0800

Subject: RE: olympus-digest V2 #1218
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 08:40:22 -0600

Ken M.,

The resistance towards using the 28 PC from Nikon is that the 28 mm only has
65 degree coverage, where the 24 mm has 74 degree coverage - not including
what you can get with the shift!  I have no real interest in going to an EOS
system (which is the other system who has a 24-shift) and Zuiko optics
remain supreme.  Again large format set ups are great, save for the large
format carrying case and the individual film sheets!  My heart is with
medium format because of the roll film, and its availability in the US and
Europe (the size is also quite nice!)  Thanks for your comments, but my
quest continues...

Bob Gries