[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1216

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1216
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:53:54 +0000
Date:          Mon, 1 Nov 1999 07:05:51 -0800
From:          owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Gries, Robert" <RGries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: olympus-digest V2 #1216

John P.,

I have used a 4x5 many times, and have recently sold my medium format field
camera for the ease and convenience of the 24mm shift.  Undoubtedly a 4x5
set up is ideal, but we live in a less than ideal world.  Especially for
travel, the 35 mm outfit works the best, but really I am saving my pennies
for my long-awaited Arca-Swiss; the size with which it can fold into is
amazing, and one can easily carry a full set-up in the size of a small brief
case.  Maybe it is just vanity, but to be part of the elite group of Zuiko
24-shift owners is a proud stature indeed!  Thanks for your advice, and I
look forward to your thoughts in the future.

Bob Gries.