Re: [OM] the future of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] the future of OM
From: david cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:35:55 -0400
Hi Charles:

    I have to admit that I am not that knoledgeable with cameras etc. What I
tried to point out is the fact that as long as there is people interested in
the cameras you will find ways to get them.
    I am a super 8 film enthusiast and I am faced with the fact that Kodak is
discontinuing the format bit by bit.
Sometimes the drop will come from where less you expect it. I know that 35mm
film has a long way to go but we have to be watchful on the events regarding
film vs. digital technology. You never now that in 10 to 15 years some
executives in one of these film companies will decide against film because of
the " market"...

david