[OM] Adverse-condition cameras and Trip 35s

Subject: [OM] Adverse-condition cameras and Trip 35s
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:10:54 -0600
Zuiks,

I just scanned some Thanksgiving snapshots made with an Olympus Trip 35 and
a T-20 and thought I'd drop a note to y'all to talk about this camera.  I
bought it about a year ago (around $35, eBay) to be the "glovebox" or the
"uh oh -- what have I gotten myself into?" camera, and have put a ton of
film through it.

I LOVE this camera!  Tack sharp lens, semi-manual/auto exposure with a cdS
meter, no batteries, small, quiet, etc.  I say semi-manual in that you've
got a fixed shutter speed and a variable aperture.  X-sync flash.  While I
can't say whether the meter is accurate enough for trannies, it does an
excellent job with neg film.

If you've looking to make the zuikoholic shakes subside for a short time
and can't afford a Zuiko 90/2, buy one!  It's a fun little camera.

No, I'm not affiliated with Olympus America in any way and wouldn't admit
it if I were.  <g>

Dave