[OM] Re: question on the moon

Subject: [OM] Re: question on the moon
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:51:03 -0600
Hey guys,

for those of you who photographed the moon.  I have a question did the moon
appear sharp to you?  I used a 1000mm lens and could not discern the craters
on the moon.  Could any of you see the craters clearly through your lens?  I
have never photographed the moon before and did not last evening because I
was disappointed on how it looked through the view finder.

Was anyone out there satisfied with their picture quality?  The photo's I
saw in the paper looked like a large ball of light.  I  recall watching a
Monday night football game on TV a few years ago and the camera zoomed up to
the moon and the detail was amazing.  I know it's not fair to compare their
lens with a camera lens, but did anyone have a better view of the moon in
detail than I did?

Sam ....