Re: [OM] How To Buy A OM2000 & Lens & Film for $180.49

Subject: Re: [OM] How To Buy A OM2000 & Lens & Film for $180.49
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 23:11:16 -0000
I wish it were that price in Scotland...

I saw one in Jessops in Glasgow, body only was GBP200. The only thing I
would object to (having read the review in Amateur Photographer) is the lack
of shutter ring next to the body. To my mind it is the big minus of my OM10.

There's something very ergonomic about being able to control the exposure
with one hand and press the taking button with the other.

Mind you, I am using the OM10 as a point-and-shoot just now, with a winder 2
and 28/3.5 fitted. You don't need a shutter ring for that...

23.16 on Hogmanay here, so Happy New Year to everybody on the list. And if
you're riding the juggernaut, happy century and millennium, too.

Donald.