[OM] Oly at the photo lectures

Subject: [OM] Oly at the photo lectures
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:13:40 -0500
So I have been attending a series of photo lectures in NYC. So far, I've seen Bruce Davidson, Donna DeCesere (LA/El Salavdor gangs), and Eugene Richards.

Bruce uses mostly Leica, plus some SLR when he needs flash, like 'Subway'. But he did reveal that Olympus gave him some kind of digicam that he is playing with.

Donna uses Nikon FM2 exclusively.

Eugene uses Olympus (!). Likes it cuz it's light and not expensive looking. He also revealed that most of his shots are taken with the 21. Given the lighting levels he works at I almost bet he uses the 21/2 and that the existence of this lens helped him choose Oly, but no one specifically asked him that.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at