[OM] OM - RIP

Subject: [OM] OM - RIP
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:10:19 +0000
Well, I talked to my local dealer tonight, and he said that Olympus is no
longer making the OM system and that once remaining stock is gone, there
will be no more. With the prices they are charging, this will take some
time. But, it is a sad day indeed. I suppose I'll start collecting OM-1's
now, if not for spare parts, maybe for repairable bodies. Someone with
closer ties to Olympus America should contact them to confirm this however.
I assume they would know if anyone would.

Rest In Peace, OM......:(

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright