[OM] Instant 'Lympus Lust (was "Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply")

Subject: [OM] Instant 'Lympus Lust (was "Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply")
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 21:54:10 -0600
At 12:27 AM 3/6/2000 -0000, Keith Berry wrote:
>I did buy the body for 140 UKP with a Shoe 4. I had no reason to because my
>original OM-2n and OM-40 are all I really *need* - it was just instant
>'lympus lust.
>I brought it home feeling very guilty and I still haven't found a suitable
>opportunity to tell the wife. I did, however, content myself just a bit by
>thinking that Tom Scales wouldn't consider it to be a big deal!

Keith,
Congrats on your new OM-2N. It's now just a steady slide to the OM-2S and
then, gads, OM-4T.  You're doomed, pilgrim.

And thanks for "instant 'lympus lust." I'm still chuckling and like it
better than "Zuikoholism."  Just remember what Lear says about "need":

   Allow not nature more than nature needs,
   Man's life is cheap as beast's.

Is the wife lettered?  Will that help?  (Of course Lear took off his
clothes and went mad ...)
Cheers,

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA