Re: [OM] Zuiko 90mm vs 135mm 4.5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 90mm vs 135mm 4.5?
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:11:49 -0800
Gary Reese wrote,

=====I almost always used the 50mm f/3.5 or f/2 for flowers
and plants AND a T-32 w/ Bounce Grip 2 (the flash was typically used in
manual mode and balanced at one stop more than the ambient light).=====

Gary,
I have questions.
I am thinking that you did this hand held.
Did you just tilt the flash head down
as provided on the T-32?
Or did you remove the handle and hold it
in one hand and the camera in the other?
How do you get a certain lighting ratio in manual
and still use the proper f stop without moving the flash way back?
Neutral density filters, flash meter?

I never was too good with flowers or macro.
I also wonder about the flash reflection on the
petals and leaves.

Charlie L.
wanting some nice colorful (sharp) flower pics to enlarge.