[OM] Interesting item on eBay web site item#293832749: Olympus OM M.IN-F

Subject: [OM] Interesting item on eBay web site item#293832749: Olympus OM M.IN-Focus Trigger Cord
From: wgripp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 Pacific Standard Time
OK, I'm stumped.  What's this for???

Title of item:  Olympus OM M.IN-Focus Trigger Cord
Seller: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Starts: Mar-26-00 19:07:29 PST
Ends:   Apr-02-00 20:07:29 PDT
Price:  Starts at $9.99
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=293832749

Item Description:

    eBay auction

 Olympus OM M.IN-Focus Trigger Cord

This is New in the box.

I am giving a 30 day "no questions asked" money back guarantee on this item. If
you are dissatisfied for any reason at all, you may return it for a full refund
of your purchase price. Payment with a postal money order is appreciated,
otherwise expect to wait an extra 5 days for your check to clear. C.O.D. is ok
as long as you don't object to paying the C.O.D. fee. High bidder shall include
$5 for domestic S&H. International buyers pay actual cost. New York residents
add 8.25ales tax. Save $5 with this purchase, when you register your credit
card as a first time user with PayPal. If you use my link at the bottom of this
listing you will get a $5 rebate from PayPal and you can pay with a credit
card!! Even if you don't win this auction you can make $5 by registering from
this link.

This seller ID is one of the the new user names for I & B Camera & Hobby. The
name is new but we have been on eBay for over a year now under the user name of
dsamson (241)  check out our feedback if you want the extra confidence of
knowing that you are doing business with a reputable dealer. You could also
look at our other auctions under dsamson specializing in darkroom equipment,
IBCamera  for camera and photography needs and IBHobby for your diecast, trains
and other collectibles

 We would also be pleased if you would check out  www.IBCamera.com . The new
web site of I&B Camera & Hobby. We have been in business for 30 years and we
have finally made it onto the World Wide Web. We specialize in photography for
the professional & the amateur. We also have Die-cast collectibles such as
Revell and Code 3. Marklin & Lionel trains are also within our expertise. Check
it out and give us a call.

Happy Bidding!

On Mar-26-00 at 19:46:33 PST, seller added the following information:

      FREE Counters, Image Hosting, Listing Tools, Message Boards from
Honesty.com

On Mar-26-00 at 19:48:39 PST, seller added the following information:
I accept payments from anyone with a credit card at PayPal - always FREE!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community
athttp://www.ebay.com