[OM] Infinity focusing problem with OM-PC

Subject: [OM] Infinity focusing problem with OM-PC
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:16:06 -0500
I just received  a very nice  OM-PC, excellent  in every  respect, except
that the viewfinder won't focus all the way to infinity, or even beyond
about 20 feet with a 50mm lens. Closer than that, and it focuses fine.

Its not the  lens, I have tried several. Comparing it to another  OM-PC, the
only  thing  I can  see that  might  be affecting this is the  position of
the mirror  at rest.  Does the little tab on the  right of  the mirror box
(from shooter's perspective) that  the mirror seems to rest  on, and that
looks like it might be adjustable (from where?), have  anything to do with
how  the  camera focuses? If so, where is the adjustment  on the  OM-PC?

Thanks,
Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx