[OM] FS: Gear, I want to get rid of...

Subject: [OM] FS: Gear, I want to get rid of...
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:33:46 +0200 (CEST)
Hiya all,

A little spring cleaning revealed some four lenses I had long forgotten
that I had. All four lenses were part of a larger buy I made a few years
ago to get a body and some other stuff 2nd hand. Since they're (almost
all) zooms, and I (mostly) prefer fixed lenses, I've never gotten around
actually using these. Rather than having them be idle and occupy space
here, I'd like to see them in the hands of someone who will actually use
them, so here goes.....

The lenses are:

        - Petri 35-200mm, 1:4-5.6 (with some sort of uv-filter protecting
          the front lens). Seems in good condition (smooth soom and all,
          apeture seems to be working fine), but the front lens / filter
          seems a bit dusty / greasy. Cannot comment on optical quality -
          never used it.  Has both front and back lens cover.

        - Dixi 135mm 1:2.8 Lacks front lens cover, and back lens is a bit
          dirty / dusty. Seems fine otherwise. I shot one or two
          portraits - then I got an equivalent Zuiko, and retired
          thisone.

        - Cosina 28-70mm 1:4. w. b&w UV-filter. good condition,
          seems to be a nice "normal zoom". I would probably keep it,
          except that it is one of those where there are seperate rings
          for focus and zoom, and I prefer one ring for both. W. front
          and back lens cover. Cannot comment on optical quality - never
          used thisone.

        - Tokina 70-210 1:4-5.6 w. unknown uv-filter. With both front and
          back lens cover. One ring for zoom/focus, however the zoom
          doesn't go perfectly smooth, but is not overly tight either.
          Cannot comment on optical quality - never used thisone.

Let me restate, that the lenses are 2nd hand. I bought them used, but have
never used them myself. They do seem to be in working condition, and I
have not been able to find any flaws on them. I do not expect to make a
fortune from selling these (obviously), but I guess the lenses are better
off in the hands of someone who will use them, than they are in a drawer
here. I have no idea what they are worth - so if anyone is interrested,
make an offer that appears reasonable to you and we'll see what happens.

The lenses are in France, and I do occationally drop by in Denmark. I am
willing to ship internationally, but do expect postal expenses to be
covered in full by the buyer.

Sincerely

--thomas