Re: [OM] OT: Yank buying from OZ -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Yank buying from OZ -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:33:19 -0400
I've used PayPal for both selling and buying and it works great if you use their
direct EFT feature. Usually have the money in the bank within three days of
close of auction. Unfortunately, PayPal is for USA residents only at this time.
I don't know of anyone offering a similar service internationally.
>>> "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/20/00 05:11pm >>>
What about the features of a service like PayPal?  Haven't used it but it is
supposed to work.

Gregg