RE: [OM] Take Anywhere camera suggestions

Subject: RE: [OM] Take Anywhere camera suggestions
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:47:07 +0800
Gary wrote:

> (c) Ricoh 500G -- another terrific little shooter, with a great, sharp
> 40/2.8 Rikenon lens and R/F.  Several variants of this one have such
> uncommon (for this category!) extras as multiple exposure capability,
> and one or two sub-models even take a winder. ($35-75)

I bought a winder for one of these at a bargain bin years ago and never
thought I would find a camera for it, but one appeared a few months ago, a
500ME (the multi exposure variant), quite a neat little package, gets about
10 frames from 1 wind of the clockwork drive.  Cost ? $AU5 for the winder,
$AU10 for the camera, I had to replace the foam though - it was a real mess.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/wayneharridge/