Re: [OM] <ot> digicam jpg format?

Subject: Re: [OM] <ot> digicam jpg format?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 13:38:15 PDT
Well, aren't you the handsome young whippersnapper!

I'm not sure what the problem may be on your end, but it popped up just fine on my PC via the URL you provided.

Kodak may be using some proprietary format for its uncompressed files. Corel Photo-Paint can open just about anything, and I thought Photoshop could as well.

Lex
===

From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

the resulting image from a Kodak DC210 is 230kb or something, and i
emailed the raw image (photovista or picture viewer image it said, i
think on the iMacs they have there) to myself so i can put use it at
home. however, i can't open it in any app, not MS Photo Editor, >Picture
It, or Adobe PhotoShop5.5. If it's a JPG, why can't I?