Re: [OM] Lightining [now OT: puns]

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightining [now OT: puns]
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 02:08:58 -0700 (PDT)
Lex wrote:
I believe this has been one of the meatiest threads in web history.
I agree. Never in all my life have I seen such a load of BULL! Despite
the RIB-tickling nature of the many BRANDS of humour displayed in this
thread, up until now I've managed to STEER clear of it. However, I've
now decided to jump on the GRAVY train.

A customer in a butcher's shop asked the assistant, "Excuse me, do you
keep dripping?"
"Yes," was the reply.
"Not very nice, is it?" rejoined the customer.

=====
Ray