[OM] Euro Treff in september

Subject: [OM] Euro Treff in september
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam2@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:57:40 +0200
Hello people,

A while ago we were talking on the list about a Euro treff we would have
around september and possibly in the Zuid-Limburg NL / Belgium area. Have
more concrete plans been made yet? I am wondering. I still am interested in
coming, but have changed e-mail adresses since we talked about it and have
not saved my old mail-files. The only other list-member who wanted to join I
do remember for sure is Frank van Lindert. Please keep me informed
preferably off-list also, since I will be on holllyday for a few weeks
staring monday and I am not sure I will read all the digests when I get
back. Personally addressed mail however will be read.

Wiliam Wagenaar,
Middelburg NL