[OM] Black OM2 w/ 50/1.4 for Cdn$99

Subject: [OM] Black OM2 w/ 50/1.4 for Cdn$99
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:34:29 -0700
I had my credit card ready to go and didn't look too excited. Stuck on
the lens was the price sticker. The other items in the used case had
their price stickers on the lens or on the body but each item was
ticketed with just one sticker.

I was about to consummate the sale when the store person just happened
to turn the camera upside down, fiddling with it because he said he was
not an Olympus person, and he saw the consignment sales price sticker on
the underside of the body .......Cdn$259 I think it was for the body
alone..

The G.Zuiko lens was a bit ratty but the body was in excellent shape
with hardly any wear at all. The shutter sounded smooth and the inside
of the body was very clean and there was no perceptible wear on the lens
mounting ring on the body.

Oh well ........maybe an innocent bargain another day! BTW, what is the
going rate for a very clean looking black OM2 body? It looked in better
shape than my black OM4T and that is in pretty good shape!

John Hudson