Re: [OM] Olympus SC35 ???

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus SC35 ???
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:16:03 GMT
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>

Are there any more historical (i.e. < 1990) models I should know about?
You do have documentation for the Kokopus, right? The specially modified version with oversized grip, shutter release, winder, and lens rings? Some folks mistakenly believe this was modified to NASA specs to ease use for astronauts wearing gloves, but 't'ain't so.

I heard Jane Goodall distributed a number of them around but the chimps complained about the oversized controls and cat smell.
Lex Jenkins
"Rumors To Go And Internet Myths Created On Demand"