[OM] Re: OM2n spongy shutter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2n spongy shutter
From: "Matt Bachofen" <bachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:47:30 -0500
Ok, I sprayed a bunch of WD-40 and . . . just kidding.

Everyone seems to think I poured Cola or something in the shutter.  I
didn't, and when I examine under the winder-cap, something that is always
covering that hole, I don't see any goo.  Perhaps some goo got in there, and
I can't see it.  I just don't know when or how.

Somehow I feel I got a lemon OM2n or something.  I've had a love hate
relationship with it for 2 years now.  A long time ago someone said they
took shots with their 2n vs. their 1n and an "unbiased" group liked the 1n
shots better.  I think I'm that way too.
matt