Re: [OM] [OT] Count Spamula bites again

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Count Spamula bites again
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:43:18 -0400
Lex -- We all have the nightmares.  Standard bad dreams.  Final exam in a
few minutes, but you really didn't ever make it to the class during the
term -- and you're not sure where the final is -- besides that, you seem to
be naked.  I'll bet anyone who has spent some time in higher ed. has these.
I finished my Ph.D. 30 years ago and still have dreams about missed exams,
incomplete course papers and finding an appropriate topic for my
dissertation -- much less the time to research and write it.  Relax -- most
of the college undergrads I teach are still pretty wet behind the ears --
not to mention having the slightest idea about either f-stops (OM content)
or living life as an adult.  Go for it!

Craig