Re: [OM] Another Baby

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Baby
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 01:17:28 GMT
Other than setting up your own web page (not that difficult with web-wizard type point'n'click software), you can open a free account with PhotoPoint:

http://photopoint.com/index.html

Once your account is set up (takes a few minutes and they'll generally notify you that it's ready to go within 30 minutes), you just e-mail your photos (as attachments) to PhotoPoint. The pix are automatically filed in your account, usually within minutes!

After that all you do is copy the image URL and paste it into an e-mail for list members to click on.

Tips: New photos posted to PhotoPoint always default to the Incoming Photos folder. From there you can move or copy 'em to any other folder, either the prenamed folders or new folders of your choice;

To make sure you're copying the *correct* image URL, be sure to open the image on a page *by itself*. In other words, click on the thumbnail, then when the full size image appears, point to the image and open it in a separate window - *that's* the URL you'll need to copy.

Simpler than it sounds.

Here are references to a couple of my images, one taken with a Zuiko 35/2.8 shifter, one without. Bet you can guess which is which. ;>

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1005538&a=7400079&p=26270203&Sequence=0

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1005538&a=7400079&p=26270204&Sequence=0

Lex
===